Get More Cash by Consigning -- Now FREE of charge!
I want to thank you for making the selling of my 63 Corvette so easy for me. I remember the day I dropped by to check out Buyavette and to see if I would want to place my vette on consignment there. I met with you and you answered all my questions I had. I was very impressed with you and the business and I knew I would be comfortable with leaving my car there.
The entire experience went smoothly from the beginning with using Angel Wings Transport to receiving the check (which I was pleased with) after selling of the car. I really appreciated you keeping me informed throughout the process.
I would highly recommend Buyavette to anyone that wants to sell their vette but doesn’t want to do it themselves. Thank you Jody and the team for making it happen!
Why consign with Buyavette?
Let us spend the time and money advertising, marketing, and selling your vehicle at our climate-controlled facility. Forget all the time and all the work involved in selling your car -- all you need to do is call us and we will do the rest.
- Safety - You do not have to
worry about having strangers come to your house to view your Vette.
We handle all of the hard work for you, and our facility is 100% secure
with safety in mind. Full video surveillance, Manager of the Day
safety checkpoints, Locked Key Room, Fully Secured Evening Setup.
- Hassles - No missed
appointments, waiting for potential customers, and no one trying to beat
you up on the price for your car. We will agree on the price you
will get for your car, and then we will place a mark-up on the car to
cover overhead and dealership profit, usually netting us 10% or less, which is far lower than typical auction fees.
- Trades - since we can accept
trades ranging from a Vette to a BMW, to a Harley or Boat, and everything
in between, it opens up the market for your car.
- Financing - We can arrange
total financing With Approved Credit (W.A.C.) for a potential buyer. This is a definite
plus for you because you don't have to worry about only a cash buyer
to sell your car. We have many banks that are awaiting credit
applications from our company. They fight for the business.
- Advertising - We advertise your vehicle on our website and dozens of other websites. If you were to personally list your vehicle on all these sites, you would spend well over $1,000 a month. We spend thousands every month in advertising fees for our vehicles to appear in nearly every major classified venue. You will be listed in most, if not all of the following websites: buyavette.net, AutoTrader.com, Cars.com, AutoTraderClassics.com, UsedCorvettesForSale.com, Hemmings.com, CorvetteTraderOnline.com, Corvette-Mag.com, ClassicCars.com, VetteFinders.com, CarWorldConnect.com, Vast.com, OldRideTrader.com, AutoLibrium.com, and Autos.Yahoo.com. We take extensive photographs of our vehicles for this purpose and also offer ACTUAL videos on our vehicles as well. Our cars are described in great detail that reassures buyers all over the world of what they are considering is what they will get. This includes rated condition of all major cosmetic components, as well as numbers on all major decodable mechanical components on 1982 and older Corvettes.
- Care and concern for your
Vehicle -Your Corvette will be babied as you would expect. All older vehicles as well as extremely low mile vehicles are kept safe and secure in our indoor showroom.
- Exposure -
Your Corvette will not only be listed on websites and in magazines -- we have a huge amount of foot traffic, phone calls, and e-mail leads where we can discuss your Vette to buyers all over the U.S., and even worldwide.
- Turnover rates - Based
on our past history, we have an 86% chance of selling your Corvette
within the first 30 days, and a 94% chance within the first 60 days.
We will negotiate a price with you, and that is what you will receive
within 48 hours of the deal being funded. No hassles at all.
- Consignment Fees - FREE - Normally $200 for the first month and $100 for each additional month, we are currently offering our consignment program FREE OF CHARGE to you. If there are any repairs
needed on your Corvette while it is in our possession, we will let those
items be known to you after the inspection (within a week, typically), or
as soon as the problems become apparent so
that we can collect the necessary payment from you. The consignment agreement
is binding for 60 days; at the end of this first 60 days, further options
can be explored, such as a new consignment period, or an outright purchase
of your vehicle.
- Transportation – If it is not convenient for you to deliver your vehicle to our showroom, we can arrange transportation.
Don't want to consign?
If you prefer, you may sell us your Vette outright. Give Jack Stanford, our Buyer, a call at (770)851-2059 and he will make you an offer.
This is also a headache-free alternative to selling your car by means of private party.
- We will agree on a price that both parties find to be fair.
- We will pay you on the spot if you have the title. If not, we can pay off what you owe, and write you a check for the difference.
Let us hear from you.
info, email us at
or call us at (770)414-5552
You can also use our Trade/Consign/Sell Outright form right here on our website!